Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring News from Quivvy

I have just returned from a short albeit rather rain sodden Easter break in the Scottish Highlands and have added new photographs from my travels to the photography gallery section.

Of a more pressing nature, my new album Ark is very near to completion and will be released as a digital download this coming August. I had originally wanted to release it in spring but having missed the spring deadline and because of the subsequent summer vacuum have opted for an August release instead.

The digital download will be accompanied by hard copy special editions and a retail version will then be made available in October.

I will be performing live concerts to coincide with these release dates in August and October with my new band: Steve Jones (guitar/keyboards), Laurence O'Keefe (bass guitar), Jules Maxwell (keyboards) and Jez Wiles (drums and percussion).

I will post the tour dates as soon as they become available and am really looking forward to playing in a town near you!

Best regards,

Brendan

(see Brendan's web site)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home