Monday, September 22, 2008

Brendan Perry

19th September 2008

"I have finally parted company with 4AD Records after 25 years with the label.We had been drifting in opposite directions since the departure of 4AD’s founder Ivo Watts-Russell and so it was mutually decided that it was in both parties best interests to part company. I wish the label well with their new direction and future releases.

I have taken on the services of Merck Mercuriadis. Merck has an impressive track record in the music industry and has managed an eclectic array of talent over the years including Morrissey, Elton John, Janes Addiction, Guns N’Roses, Dark Star and Joss Stone.

My new album entitled ‘Ark’ is now close to completion and will be due for release early next year.My new website will be launched on 31st October! I know it has been a long time coming but I think you will agree that Steve Jones and G-RAFF have done an outstanding job.

I have now got an official mailing list which you can sign up to by clicking here. Registered users will get regular updates as well as access to a few extra features and exclusives… the first, accompanying the site launch on 31st October, will be a substantial free musical gift as a way of saying thank you for all the support that you have given me over the years."

(from Brendan's website)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home