Tuesday, March 06, 2007

hola from Tanya

"Hello!

I’m just dropping in to say Hello! and to apologize to those of you who are waiting for cds ordered through the site. I’m waiting on a shipment myself. I will sign and send as soon as I get them. We are only taking orders on the site for another month -- the last day will be April Fools Day.

Also, the other Windham set should be up by the beginning of April. This is the set from the Whiskey Tango tour, with older songs from solo and Belly albums, with Dean on guitar, Peter Moore on keyboards (and vocals), and Rich Gilbert on guitar and slide.

Dean and I are writing songs at the moment -- I think we started a good one today. I really like it, anyway.

I hope all is well with all of you lovely people, and I’ll have some good news soon. (Not a Belly reunion, though I’d love to see you, Chris.)

Mucho gusto,
xoxo
T"

(from the Slumberland Message Board)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home